Lancaster Fresh Market, Inc.
The concept for the Keller Market House began with Fairfield Growing: An Agricultural Economic Development Plan (May 2011) initiated by the Fairfield County Regional Planning Commission and conducted by interns from The Ohio State University City and Regional Planning Program. The results of the study found that:
The Market is housed on the ground floor of a building featuring hardwood floors, original pressed tin ceiling, modern restrooms, and a stage. The Market operates under the name Keller Market House in honor of the Keller Grocery Store that was housed in the building from 1867 to 1914.
The board of the Lancaster Fresh Market offers an array of expertise including local business professionals, lawyers, designers, and of course, farmer-producers. Our board is comprised of:
Keller Market House
134 S. Columbus St.
Lancaster, Ohio 43130